Would it make sense to have a separate list for Github notifications? This would be similar to the commits@ list but would be dedicated to archiving those Github notifications.

On 22/02/2019 6:44 pm, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
Julian>I’m getting a dozen or so such emails each day. It seems that
one bot is adding a work log

I do get those though I have just a few of them somehow.

Francis> I do get a lot of emails via the list for Github comments, reviews and
Francis> PRs and I am somewhat questioning the utility of those emails.

The thing is GitHub is not searchable. Even if you remember a comment,
you can't really find it via Google or whatever.
So archiving GitHub comments to at least a single mailing list makes sense.

Vladimir