Thanks to all those who tested RC 1.

Triaged issues in RC 1:

   - CALCITE-2918 - JdbcTest / JdbcAdapterTest - Postgres
      - existing issue with operator precedence
      - thanks Stamatis Zampetakis and Zoltan Haindrich for helping track
      down root cause
      - no PR - tagged for 1.20.0 since it is an existing underlying issue
      with operator precedence
   - CALCITE-2929 - cast IS NULL discards errors
   - PR available - thanks Zoltan Haindrich
      - CALCITE-2931 - MongoAdapterIT - integration test only order of BSON
   document fields
      - PR available - thanks Andrei Sereda
   - CALCITE-2932 - DruidAdapterIT - multiple failures from changes not
   being applied to druid adapter
      - PR available - thanks Hongze Zhang and Stamatis Zampetakis
   - CALCITE-2934 - simplification of a filter =($0, false) to NOT($0) ($0
   is boolean)
      - I think this should wait for 1.20.0 since as Stamatis said its a
      valid simplification just may not be ideal in all cases.

Based on the above, CALCITE-2929 and CALCITE-2932 seem to require a new RC.
I plan to create a new RC for 1.19.0 which will include CALCITE-2931,
CALCITE-2932, and CALCITE-2929 when they are finished. They have PRs
currently so should be possible to resolve soon. I have marked those JIRAs
as blockers of CALCITE-2911 - Release Calcite 1.19.0.

Kevin Risden