Looks good Francis! Doesn't need to be in the report, but I do like
that I can now easily rebase and merge PRs right from the GitHub web
interface after seeing passing Travis tests. For smallish PRs, I find
that means I don't even need to check out a copy of the code.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org