I also have this question when i was doing this patch, cause Enumerable nodes
are physical operators(implementation) and should be specific to Calcite. So in
the beginning i didn’t classify them as public APIs and only keep the
constructors and methods for logical nodes.

Well this searching is somewhat convincing, there are many interfaces/methods
are marked as deprecated and to be removed before 2.0, it would be better if
the principles for backward compatibility are more clear.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年4月14日 +0800 PM7:41,Hongze Zhang <notify...@126.com>,写道: