Sender:Kai jiangj...@uber.com.INVALID
Recipient:dev...@calcite.apache.org
Date:Tuesday, May 14, 2019 09:42
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny Chan

Congratulations, Danny! On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 6:18 PM Lai Zhou
hhlai1...@gmail.com wrote:  Congratulations, Danny!   Kurt Young
ykt...@gmail.com 于2019年5月14日周二 上午9:04写道:    Congratulations, Danny!     Best,
Kurt       On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 8:43 AM Haisheng Yuan h.y...@alibaba-inc.com
  wrote:      Congratulations, Danny! Well deserved.       Thanks ~    Haisheng
Yuan    ------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人:Francis chuangfrancischu...@apache.org    日 期:2019年05月14日 06:40:44
收件人:dev@calcite.apache.org    主 题:[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny Chan
Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Danny    Chan
to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has    accepted.
     Danny has been a prolific contributor to Calcite, with CALCITE-2969
being one of his more complex contributions to date. He has also been
extremely active on our mailing lists, contributing to many design
discussions.       Danny, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we
look forward    your further interactions with the community! If you wish,
please feel    free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.
      Francis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)