Thanks Stamatis! I could imagine this being helpful. However, I'm
unable to view the release dashboard.

I get the messages below:

Looks like we can't show you the content of this gadget due to its
configuration.

The filter used isn't valid or it's restricted

The filter configured for this gadget could not be retrieved. Please
verify it is still valid on the issue navigator.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org