Found it!

http://humbedooh.com/calcite-proposed.svg

Thanks, Wayback Machine!

On 19/05/2019 10.01, Stamatis Zampetakis wrote:
Hi all,

We started this discussion about a year ago and many people were positive with the idea of having a new logo for Calcite. We had some nice proposals at the time and maybe now somebody else has also new ideas/designs to contribute.

@Daniel: Is there any chance that you still have the logos you proposed somewhere available? The old link [1] does not work anymore.

Best,
Stamatis

[1] http://www.apache.org/logos/comdev-test/res/calcite/calcite-proposed.svg