something like the evening or in the morning, but if it doesn’t fit different,
I can also try to organize something during the day.

Julian

Am 08.09.19, 22:21 schrieb "Haisheng Yuan" <h.y...@alibaba-inc.com>:

    I will be Vegas Mon through Thu. Looking forward to meeting with you.

    - Haisheng

    发件人:Julian Hyde<jh...@apache.org>
    日 期:2019年09月07日 15:38:59
    收件人:dev@calcite.apache.org<dev@calcite.apache.org>
    主 题:Re: Meetup / Hackathon

    I'm in Vegas Mon evening - Thu lunchtime. Would love to hang out and write
code.

    IMHO, conferences are for "conferring" - chatting in corridors, and
    occasionally in bars - more than they are about attending talks.

    Who else is going?

    Julian

    On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 10:58 PM Julian Feinauer
    <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > as I’m currently traveling to Las Vegas I asked myself if there already
are any considerations to meet with the Calcite Community, e.g. in the
Hackathon Space or something.
    > I saw some talsk about Caclite so I guess that some PMCs / Contributors
are in Las Vegas and I would be really happy to gather with some of you!