Yes, I screwed up. Everyone who voted screwed up. I should have voted ‘-1’
because the hash of the artifacts I got from svn did not match the hash in the
email. Let’s all do better next time.

Still, no harm done. We know now that we were voting on the correct artifacts.
We have a valid release.

Julian