I have mixed feelings about this, because on one hand, I'd like to
have these things corrected but on the other hand, we're already
bogged down with PRs. Perhaps a good compromise is to make it clear
that a JIRA should not be created and have some type of tag indicated
in the title of the PR. This might be a good time to create a pull
request template for GitHub that explains some of the policies (e.g.
making sure that non-trivial changes DO have a JIRA case).
--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org