Hi guys ,

I study Calcite the benefits that a Cassandra-Calcite Adapter can bring ,
as for example brings the possibility of join.

the problem type defined into CassandraSchema.getRelDataType(..) is very
limited
some important type are missing  boolean / array ect...

I thought inherited from the class CassandraSchema for Override  this
method and add more type but this method is used inside CassandraTable too.

i would like to avoid  to re-write fully this adapter  :)

do you have suggestions?

My second question  is : Cassandra is not optimized to have WHERE on key
not defined on cluster/partition key. I was wondering if calcite could play
a role without this mechanism to improve performance

Thank !

Yanna