Agree, AppVeyor takes more time for queueing.
We can remove AppVeyor and keep Travis for a while.

- Haisheng

发件人:Vladimir Sitnikov<sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
日 期:2019年11月19日 05:42:54
收件人:Apache Calcite dev list<dev@calcite.apache.org>
主 题:Re: [DISCUSS] Disable Travis and Appveyor for Avatica and Avatica-Go

Francis, thanks for raising this up.

+1 for disabling AppVeyor

I think we should need to keep Travis around for a while to evaluate how
GitHub Actions work.
Frankly speaking, I find Travis logs more responsive and a bit easier to
see at the moment (e.g. they are colored, etc, etc).

>integration in Avatica fails on every commit because the appvoyer.yml
>was removed.

I tried to keep Appveyor for Calcite, and in practice the queueing time
there is extremely high.
It can easily be Travis: ok, Actions: ok, AppVeyor: queued :-/

Vladimir