I didn't find such discussion in the SQL standard (maybe I have missed
something).

My current thought is not to convert "rowtime" to upper-case is the best:
1. for those not column name case-sensitive database, it works.
2. for those case-sensitive database, assume users are aware of their
sources that are case-sensitive, I think their intention to use descriptor
will consider that factor. Converting column names to upper-case causes
confusion.

-Rui