Thanks for the great work, Francis, you are a so nice person with mild
personality. Generally you keep the project in pretty good shape ~

I’m + 1 for Stamatis being the PMC chair, he is always knowledgeable, also he
made some bylaws for our project.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年11月25日 +0800 AM9:13,Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>,写道: