It looks like things are much simpler than I thought. In the current
state of the site branch, the Gradle changes (which happened since the
last Calcite release) have not been cherry picked onto the site
branch. I'm happy to do this although it means the directions will be
wrong when building from a release. I think this is better than being
wrong for the current master.
--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org