Hi Team,

We are having trouble finding the right approach to convert the date fields
using calcite.

We are looking for something that will give us the below SQL equivalent
                SELECT CONVERT(varchar(12), GETDATE(), 101)         - 06/29/2009

We have tried creating a rexNode using the below method. But it didn't yield
the expected result.
RelDataType type = builder.getTypeFactory().createSqlType(SqlTypeName.DATE);
RexNode rexNode2 = builder.getRexBuilder().makeCall(type,
SqlStdOperatorTable.CONVERT, rexNodes);

Could you please help with this request?

Thanks,
Suresh Krishnan
This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete
the message, together with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you for
your cooperation.