Il giorno mar 25 feb 2020 alle ore 14:43 Vladimir Sitnikov
<sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> >Does any ring bell ?
>
> Is it related to [CALCITE-3672] Support implicit type coercion for insert
> and update ?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3672
> https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1720

Vladimir, Danny,
yes I think that that patch can be the trigger of the regression.
I see that tests do not deal with bind variables.

I wonder if there is some way to disable the new behaviour
otherwise I feel this can be a real blocker for the release.

> >I am now trying to install IntelliJ, but it won't be so immediate
>
> AFAIK it should be seamless, so please follow up if you run into issues.

I am able to open the project, I just have to get used to IntelliJ, no problem.

Enrico