Calcite server supports a minimal set of DDL commands so that you can create a
Calcite server with state. However I don’t see us adding a lot of other
commands, or supporting other engines’ syntax (which would probably reference
concepts that do not exist in Calcite).

So the Babel module is probably a better place for this.

Julian