Hello all,
    This happened because of the support provided by this group. I'm always
grateful to this community.
You could also find another paper and the video which demonstrates the
prototype we developed using Apache Calcite(accepted and published in
EDBT2020.)
https://openproceedings.org/2020/conf/edbt/paper_330.pdf
https://openproceedings.org/2020/conf/edbt/videos/demo-session2a/4_LekshmiAndreasKlausStefanJuergen.mp4

More papers are on the way...