From what I can see, you have completed all the steps to upload your key. It could just be that ASF's infrastructure is having some issues at the moment.

Francis

On 14/05/2020 10:48 am, Haisheng Yuan wrote:
Hi,

24 hours passed, but my key link still doesn't work:
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/hyuan.asc

The following link shows key not found (my id is hyuan):
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/

But the key is already on key server:
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x3CD22ABAC50DDCEF&fingerprint=on&op=index

Does anyone know what I may miss?

Thanks
Haisheng Yuan

On 2020/05/13 07:35:35, Ruben Q L <rube...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

FYI (even though the vote for RC0 is cancelled):
- Local Calcite build with tests (Windows10 + JDK8): OK
- Calcite-based application test suite: OK

Best regards,
Ruben

Le mer. 13 mai 2020 à 01:11, Stamatis Zampetakis <zabe...@gmail.com> a