Julian, thank you for your kindly reminder. I am about to ask whether I
should hold the release or not.

I don't want to see that we merge PR in a hurry just for catching up
with the release. So I left more time for that as long as the issue is
supposed to be fixed in the latest release(i.e. CALCITE-4034[1]).

I will try to fix CALCITE-4118 today. If it takes longer than expected, I
will exclude it and start preparing the RC.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rb1b45a6bb06bceabed5be542134e9a894173a5130d73cff415ddcfdf%40%3Cdev.calcite.apache.org%3E

Best,
Chunwei