The name isn't very intuitive.

The concept of a list and a comparison operator seems OK. As Vladimir
points out, it is somewhat similar to RexSubQuery, so maybe this could
be a sub-class (but organizing the data a bit more efficiently).

I would be very wary of null semantics. RexNode scalar operators are
forced to do 3-valued logic, but this is almost a relational operator
and it would be better without that burden.

Julian