Hi,

I'm new in the Calcite Community (hope this is the right place to ask this
kind of question).

It found the following options to configure Calcite JDBC clients so far:

This tutorial uses a JSON file:
jdbc:calcite:model=src/test/resources/model.json
https://calcite.apache.org/docs/tutorial.html
https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/example/csv/src/test/resources/model.json

This StackOverflow answer uses options separated by semicolons directly in
the JDBC URL:
jdbc:calcite:schemaFactory=org.apache.calcite.adapter.csv.CsvSchemaFactory;
schema.directory=/path/to/csv/files
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61695163/packaging-apache-calcite-csv-example-into-a-jdbc-driver

The background page constructs schema pojos directly:
https://calcite.apache.org/docs/
(I do not understand the purpose of the line "info.setProperty("lex",
"JAVA")" in the code)

Questions:

1) Are there other options?
2) Is there a summary of the different ways Calcite JDBC clients can be
configured?
3) Is there a best practise?
4) Can every connection option be expressed in all mechanisms?

Thanks!

Andi