Hello,

I am new to the Calcite (at least trying to contribute - I did use it
indirectly a lot in Apache Drill )

I would like to enrich the Redis adapter (or create a new one) to support
RediSearch ( http://redisearch.io ) since it provides richer features such
as secondary indexing, querying and aggregations on data located in Redis.

What is the best way to run tests?
I see that the current Redis tests are using a fake implementation, same
for Mongo...

RediSearch does not have such an implementation (and same for other modules
Graph, JSON, ..)

Are we "allowed" to use containers in the tests, for example using
TestContainers ( https://www.testcontainers.org/ ) ?

If not can you point me to the proper way to run tests when a mock server
does not exist?

Thanks
Tug