Not a bug.

The type is derived from the operator plus argument types, so it is impossible
for two AggregateCalls to be the same except for type.

There is no perfect “equals”. The current one seems to serve our needs. If you
have different needs maybe you need a different “equals” (or use a wrapper
key).

Julian