Thank you, everybody!

While I enjoy hacking Calcite's codebase, my colleagues and I observe a
consistent signal from the "field" - lack of documentation blocks many
attempts to integrate Apache Calcite. Engineers simply get lost with no
idea on how to move forward. So I more and more believe that (usually
boring) documentation-related efforts might boost Apache Calcite adoption
dramatically. Hopefully, we will find time to invest in it.

Regards,
Vladimir.