Hi Team,
As per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3147
the triple quoted string for BigQuerySqlDialect should also be
supported in case of query falls in multiple lines.
However, I cannot see it working. Neither do we have a test case
supporting the use case.
Can you please provide some insights on that?

I have a use case where RexLiteral value falls under multiple new
lines in BQ dialect and the
unparsed string generated as shown:

'SELECT wuaht_.report_access_brch_cd as branch_cd,
                    wuaht_.report_access_brch_nm AS branch_name
             FROM   BRCH_INCTV_PROD_DATA.wire_user_access_hier_1 as wuaht_
             WHERE  wuaht_.system_access_swb_prsn_id = ?
             GROUP BY 1,2;';  -> RexLiteral
which fails in validation.

I can set it as .withLiteralQuoteString(" ''' ") to the context
But that would make all literals wrapped in triple quotes.
Can we wrap it in triple quotes only when drills down to multiple lines?

Thanks,
Ravi