+ 1

>From our side (Querify Labs), we may present one of the difficult use cases
we faced this year, such as large-scale join order planning, experience
with Cascades integration, planning for heterogeneous systems,
advanced statistics management, etc. We may need some time to figure out
what can or cannot be presented due to NDAs. If the dates are known, we
will start figuring out the possible list of topics.

I already presented at the previous meetup. So if there are more proposals
than slots, please prefer other proposals, and we will move our talk to
future meetups.

Regards,
Vladimir.

чт, 18 нояб. 2021 г. в 00:16, Alessandro Solimando <