+0 to migrate to GH issues

I haven't found navigating JIRA + GitHub PRs to be a significant
problem, but if others think it would help, I'm for it. One question
when it comes to migration: are comments and everything transferred
using the ASF-linked GH account? That is, my JIRA account is mmior,
but my GitHub is michaelmior. Since I have this GH account linked to
my ASF account, will my GH comments end up as coming from
@michaelmior?

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org