Let's keep the "should" conversation separate from the "how" conversation.

*On should: *
I understand that it worked in the past and then stopped working. I still
think it is appropriate to confirm people are comfortable with enabling it
again.

*On how:*
Vladimir, the github workflow job is configured to use ASF provided
credentials, as standard per other ASF projects that push using Github
workflows. My notes in the original post called out that this PR already
works on the ASF repo. (The INFRA ticket linked to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4934,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-22601 enabled the credentials.)

Where is -Pasf defined/documented? What are the credentials it is using
(I'm assuming it is an env variable)?