I wonder if we can create a simple shell script that runs a jstack once an
hour (starting after one hour) and then run it using
https://github.com/psxpaul/gradle-execfork-plugin? Since none of our jobs
run an hour, most of the time it wouldn't do anything. In the cases where
the job hung, we'd hopefully get a jstack.