Hi,

Great idea with the meetup.

I've watched that talk and gone through the tutorial code - submitted some
feedback and here is some more:

It's been VERY useful and I appreciate the work you do for Calcite and
documentation.
Regarding the training (youtube video) also hard to follow for a
calcite/relational algebra beginner like me.
I think an even gentler introduction / quick start is needed (not necessarily
during meetup, but for newcomers in general).

I found the online video to go quite fast into explaining Calcite classes and
WHAT needs to be implemented but it was hard for me to understand WHY - or I
need more intermediate steps.
I had to go through the talk, the code and other code examples to better
understand things.

So these online resources (videos, talks, blogs, tutorials and code samples)
are VERY welcomed.

Although I am new to Calcite I might submit a small 5 min lightning talk if I
have time to validate my idea :) .