Hi, Givre.
You can find some very useful talks at
http://calcite.apache.org/community/#talks.
Moreover, the website
https://calcite.apache.org/develop/#download-source-build-and-run-tests is a
good start for starters, which I find very instructive at least.

Best,
ZheHu

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Charles Givre<cgi...@gmail.com> |
| Date | 12/23/2021 23:06 |
| To | dev<dev@calcite.apache.org> |
| Subject | [QUESTION] Calcite Learning Resources |
Hello Calcite Team,
I hope everyone is doing well.  I had a question for the team.  We are
onboarding some new engineers for our product which uses Calcite for a variety
of purposes.  As the learning curve can be a little steep, I was wondering if
there are any additional resources other than the docs for a new developer to
get their heads wrapped around Calcite?  Tutorials, presentations etc.?

Thanks so much and Happy Holidays to all!!
— C