Hi Eugen,

Thanks for sharing this project. It will be very helpful for those who want
to use Calcite with Clojure.

I guess many people will be interested to learn more about the project and
see it in action.
If you plan to give a talk to the Calcite meetup on January 17, please send
me a title, abstract, and expected duration.

Best,
Stamatis