Hello,
Please can I ask for some help or guidance with SqlAdvisor and completion?
My problem is that I can get completion working for table names, but not
column names.

  "select a.mgr from ^stuff a"

gives me good results:  CATALOG.SALES.EMP, CATALOG.SALES, etc, but

  "select a.^ from sales.emp a"

gives me only "*". See
https://github.com/mnuttall/sql-testing/blob/main/src/main/java/test/AdvisorBuilder.java
for how I'm constructing my SqlAdvisor and
https://github.com/mnuttall/sql-testing/blob/main/src/test/java/test/TestCompletion.java
for some simple test code.

Can anyone tell me - should I be able to get column name suggestions from
org.apache.calcite.sql.advise.SqlAdvisor.getCompletionHints() for a string
like "select a.^ from sales.emp a" ? Can anyone see what's wrong with my
SqlAdvisor construction? Very many thanks in advance - I'm a bit stuck : /

Regards,

Mark