Flight is definitely another consideration for the future. Personally I
think it would be most interesting to integrate Flight with Avatica as an
alternative transport. But it would certainly also be useful to allow the
Arrow adapter to connect to any Flight endpoint.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org