Hi, Sharma.
As far as I can tell, Calcite doesn’t provide a simple way to get table names
or column names for a query(or maybe I miss something).
But you can take a look at SqlSelect、SqlOrderBy and SqlWith if you want to do
such things. Based on my own experience, SqlVisitor seems the only way to get
table/column names or alias by visiting the SqlNode, at least that’s how I
extract tables/columns、distinguish SQL type or rewriting SQL in practice.
Hope it’s helpful for you.

Best,
ZheHu