Hi Oualid,

It's not completely clear what your request is but keep in mind that
Sqlline [1] (which you probably used in the tutorial) is an SQL client like
Dbeaver/Squirrel etc.
The tutorial also provides some examples with the jdbcurl, username,
password. Keep in mind that whatever SQL client you use you need to put the
appropriate calcite jars on the classpath (as you should do for any
database driver).
In the sqlline client that is bundled in Calcite we ensure the classpath
has the necessary jars via scripts [2] / build [3].

Best,
Stamatis

[1] https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline
[2]