That sounds good. I concur that "[CALCITE-5019] Avoid multiple scans when table
is ProjectableFilterableTable and projections and filters act on different
columns” is the last good commit and that its hash should be
dcbc493bf699d961427952c5efc047b76d859096.

Go ahead when you’re ready.

Optionally, when you’re done with that, perform the steps to get the ‘site'
branch in sync with the ‘master' branch. That will make it easier for us to get
this release done without any further mishaps.

Julian