I took a brief look and it seems this was caused by the Ruby bundler not
being able to find a specific version of a gem. Looking further, I think
this is because the Docker image being used for Jekyll upgraded from Ruby
2.x to 3.x and this specific version of the gem is not available for Ruby
3.x. It should be a matter of either using an older version of the Docker
image or (probably better) updating the Ruby dependencies.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org