Thanks Benchao,

I changed the canonizing HEP_PROGRAM to only FILTER_REDUCE_EXPRESSIONS rule
so that the materialized view can't be applied, the original HEP_PROGRAM is
ok. I don't know if the original HEP_PROGRAM is a must and I expect it
should be applied without the original HEP_PROGRAM in this case.

Benchao Li <libenc...@apache.org> 于2022年6月1日周三 11:53写道: