Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's great to work with you
in this community.

I'm working at ByteDance now, and we are building a unified computing
engine for streaming/batch/olap based on Flink and Calcite.
So far, streaming computing has been widely used in our company, the
total processing throughput could reach 9 billion QPS at the peak.
And for batch and olap, we also have several use cases, and we've made
some big improvements especially for olap scenarios. Hoping we could
contribute these improvements back someday.

I'm also a Committer of Apache Flink since 2020, hence I could pay more
attention to the co-working for both communities.

Looking forward to making more contributions to Calcite!

Jing Zhang <beyond1...@gmail.com> 于2022年7月4日周一 21:14写道:

Benchao Li