+1

Thanks for this reminder, Stamatis. Bi-directional links help us navigate
around the graph of related issues, identify duplicate bugs, do forensics, and
also to break down the roadmap (aspirational features) into smaller,
incremental tasks. I use them a lot.

Our Jira instance is an amazing knowledge-base of issues, past and future work,
and maintaining bidirectional links maximizes its value.

Don’t worry too much about the link type. “Duplicate” and “related” are about
the only ones I use.

Julian