Many thanks to Benchao, Julian, Ruben and Stamatis for reviewing those PRs and getting them merged!

On 20/10/2022 1:13 pm, Benchao Li wrote:
I could help review this one Julian, in a few days.

Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> 于2022年10月20日周四 07:22写道:

Thanks, everyone for stepping up. As promised, I'll review/merge two or
three PRs myself.

Would one of you mind reviewing my PR 183 [1]? I don't usually ask for
review but this has potential security implications.

Julian

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/183