Hi, fellows,
I have an issue when using Avatica.
In AvaticaConnection, ConnectionHandle is used to make each connection unique,
whose id is generated by “UUID.randomUUID().toString()”. On the server
side(like JdbcMeta), client’s connection id is used as key in connectionCache.
Here is what happened in my project. I cached Connection on the client side,
and the server throws “Connection already exists: …” exception when creating
new client connection, as a result of duplicate ConnectionHandle.id. Although
such situation is very rare.
I’m wandering if we need to do some improvement on this, like adding timestamp
or something else, since ConnectionHandle.id is final and I cannot rewrite it
in the subclass.

Best regards,
ZheHu