I'm developing a codegen tool to facilitate development of custom reports
where I work.

One step in the codegen process reads the top-level column-aliases of a
usually very complex report-backing query (lots of subqueries, some use of
listagg, etc.) and uses those aliases to generate a db-row POJO.

I've used ANTLR's SQLLite generated parser for that, but it encounters DB2
for AS/400 specific SQL it can't handle.

I believe I've seen in some of the documentation a component of Calcite for
the DB2 SQL-dialect.

So, I'm wondering if I could incorporate Calcite into my codegen tool to
use its SQL-parsing functionality in the db-row POJO generating part of my
codegen tool.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Larry LeFever