Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to finalise CALCITE-5367 and would love to include it in the next
release. However, I’m currently getting a strange error with the windows builds
[1,2]. It looks like an issue with the pom file of the jandex-plugin. Has
anyone encountered the same issue?

Error:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'calcite'.
> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':classpath'.
   > Could not resolve com.github.vlsi.gradle:jandex-plugin:1.84.
     Required by:
         project : >
com.github.vlsi.jandex:com.github.vlsi.jandex.gradle.plugin:1.84
https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/com/github/vlsi/gradle/jandex-plugin/1.84/jandex-plugin-1.84.pom

<https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/com/github/vlsi/gradle/jandex-plugin/1.84/jandex-plugin-1.84.pom>
            > Content is not allowed in prolog.

Also, as the PR is in a fairly good shape, do not hesitate to add a review. ;-)

Thanks a lot for your help and best regards,

Bertil

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/3088
<https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/3088>
[2] https://github.com/apache/calcite/actions/runs/4348580737/jobs/7597280232