A logo would be great.

I don't think the logo should be a variation of Calcite's logo.
Although Avatica is developed by the Calcite community, I don't want
people to see it as a standalone component.

By the way, the name Avatica is inspired by the scientific name of the
Barn spider, Araneus cavaticus. So, if people are looking for an
inspiration for a logo, a spider might be a good place to start.

Julian