Hi
I work at a company called Privitar where we use Calcite for parsing,
adapting and executing queries with different dialects. If Calcite doesn’t
support some functionality that we need, we add in this support ourselves.
We are considering contributing these changes to the project.

We now have a large customer that requires Big Query support. I see that
there is active work to support parsing date and time (CALCITE-5543
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5543>) as well as an issue
to fix a limitation on timezone handling (CALCITE-5496
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5496>). I’m wondering if
these are actively being worked on and if there is a timeline in which I
can expect these to be contributed.

Thanks!
--

Sarah Bienenstock
Senior Software Engineer

sarah.bienenst...@privitar.com

www.privitar.com

Privitar, Israel
[image: Privitar logo]

Privacy is important to us. You can review our privacy policy here
<https://www.privitar.com/privitar-privacy-policy>. If you don’t want to
receive my emails please let me know. Or manage how we communicate with you
here <https://www.privitar.com/contact-preferences>.

--
This email is confidential, if you are not the intended recipient please
delete it and notify us immediately by emailing the sender. You should not