Thank you for the quick response. I am new to Calcite, it's good to hear
there might be a possibility. I will investigate. Regarding the tenant_id,
if the input SQL statement is:
SELECT a, b, c
FROM datasource
WHERE input_expression

Then the tool should add a "security filter" as shown below:

SELECT a, b, c
FROM datasource
WHERE tenant_id = 'abcd123' AND input_expression